Clan of players around the globe.

HomePortalChatroomFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This page has been closed for the public, however registered member can still access and search around. New visitors please visit our Discord chat and request an account to be made and activated. Click CHAT icon on the navigation bar to reach us.

Share | 

About the wbfs file

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sas25
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 351

PostSubject: About the wbfs file   Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24 pm

I know you are interested on it but needs to keep that in private as posible. Only registered member has access to the wbfs file and other stuff we have on this site. In order to gain access you need to register to this site and you can do that by clicking here.

But that's not all, you also need to be verified in order to give you access to the forum. All you have to do is to introduce yourself after registering but if i know you personally from somewhere (aka youtube) just leave a comment on any of my videos with your username from here in order to put you in the verified list(this will only applies if i commented to you at some point, not if i never did).

And that's all about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

About the wbfs file
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Region Players :: Guest Section (No Registration Required to post) :: Thundercloud Area-
Jump to: