Clan of players around the globe.

HomePortalChatroomFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This page has been closed for the public, however registered member can still access and search around. New visitors please visit our Discord chat and request an account to be made and activated. Click CHAT icon on the navigation bar to reach us.

Share | 

Changes for this site effective on January

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sas25
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 351

PostSubject: Changes for this site effective on January   Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Changes that i want to make for this site is to enable public registration so everyone can join in, however even if you create an account with us you will have the same restriction as viewing the board as a guest until you introduce yourself and this will be the new requirement to have full membership and have access to the forum and content we have.

Second stuff i want to discuss are FXD Points as you know in here you get FXD points just for posting. New changes are that now FXD points usually award will be double but now in order to gain VIP membership has been increased from 500 to 1500. All old member who registered in the past will get awarded 1000 FXD points in order to maintain the 500 FXD pointes requirements for an VIP membership.

And lastly i want to announce that more stuff will be coming on the future with the recently released MKCFXD v4 texture pack and probably an english conversion of the japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Duel Transer might be worked on but for now i have no plans until further notice.

Enjoy the news and if have any question post it on the thundercloud area if not registered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Changes for this site effective on January
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Region Players :: Site Announcements :: News-
Jump to: