Clan of players around the globe.

HomePortalChatroomFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This page has been closed for the public, however registered member can still access and search around. New visitors please visit our Discord chat and request an account to be made and activated. Click CHAT icon on the navigation bar to reach us.

Share | 

Changed the background for a while.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sas25
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Changed the background for a while.   Wed May 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Since it was hard to see with the picture background i had installed so i put it on black until i get a better background. but now onto the new stuff added to the download sections...

A new brfnt generator software is now available and with it you can use any fonts that are installed on your computer and convert it to guess what, a Wii game fonts. Trust me that is very useful to have if you don't know how to hex edit to make fonts

And last i have made available a collection of Super Metroid Hacks if want to check that out!

And also i don't have access to a computer in a while but this site works perfectly on a 3DS so i can check and reply or put on the verified user list if you recently registered to the site but now gonna schedule a time for these jobs so be patient if it takes a while to verify you.

Verifying users schedule:
Mon thru Fri from 8AM to 10PM EST
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Changed the background for a while.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Region Players :: Site Announcements :: News-
Jump to: